Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & Vision Care
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Section 125 Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
Life, Accident Insurance and Disability plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death, Business Travel Accident
- Statutory Disability (NY DBL)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Income
- 401(k) savings plans (w or w/o company matching)
Additional, Non-Insured Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commutation Expense Benefits
- Paid holidays, Vacation days
- Sick and bereavement days
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is easier with the help of our experience and assistance.
Call, or email us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.